mSourcing offers state-of-the-art imaging services using latest OCR technology to provide enhanced document management solutions. Our end-to-end scanning and imaging services help accomplish the print and digital requirements on time in-spite of huge volumes and stringent schedules. We use superior imaging tools to convert various document types into digital files that can be converted, cataloged, searched, labeled, printed, or simply archived. Our scanning resolutions range from 72 to 1200 dpi for various output formats.
At mSourcing we also execute the Image Enhancement services which help to amplify the visual impact that the image has on the viewer in such a way that it augments the information content and enriches the reading process.
- Image scanning and enhancement in various formats like JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, JP2 with or without metadata
- Scanning both color or black & white negative films in any format and not just 35mm. We also undertake scanning of selective negative frames
- Converting microfilm/microfiche to digital by scanning in color or gray scale image for electronic data archiving
- Scanning of OMR Sheets (Optimal Mark Recognition) and extracting data for Pre as well as Post Examination Result Analysis, Survey Results, Service Recruitment etc.
- Generating searchable PDF, PDF/A from image and inserting of XMP metadata (Extensible Metadata Platform) for Standardized Document Storing