A Project Manager is the fulcrum for the overall smooth operation of a project. Project Management essentially means managing meticulously at every stage of the project.
mSourcing has experienced Project Managers who are adept at managing end-to-end production process of a project with great expertise backed up by effective project management tools. They will be your single point of contact throughout the project lifespan thus providing consistent project management. The team is equipped with adequate skill sets to effectively communicate with the authors, publishers, and editors to ensure clear understanding of the project scope right at the project initiation phase. This is followed by the production/development phase where the idea gets implemented to get results using state-of-the-art technology and relevant skillset. Our round-the-clock response to stakeholders via email communication, Webinars, Concalls or Video calls has significantly widened our business circle.
Our Project Management services include:
Editorial Project Management
- Project kick-off with Editorial team
- Early Engagement with the end-users
- Discussion on Content conversion
- Query handling with author/editor
- Collation and implementation of author/editor corrections
Production Project Management
- Circulate Periodical management reports to communicate the project status
- Pre-development work on planning, scheduling, budgeting
- Tracking project milestones and communication via Project Management Portal
- Manuscript checking, copy-editing, proof-reading, typesetting, artwork, indexing
- Content transmission to authors, editors, proofing team, copy-editors
- Multimedia components as ancillaries
- Technical support
Below is the workflow we follow to provide you the best client experience:
Project Life cycle
The key to Project Management is to think like an Editor and respond like a Project Manager sensitive to the needs of the authors and publishers.